We are seeking an Accountant to be part of the Our Finance Team. Directly reporting to the Head of Accounting and Administration.
• Financial administration, accounting, reconciliations, etc.
• Review and accounting support to subsidiaries.
• Collaborate on Financial Closings.
• Support for the invoicing and operations team.
So, are you the right fit? YES, if your skills are:
• More than 4 years of experience as an accountant (experience in international company will be a plus).
• Studies in BA or similar.
• Advanced accounting Knowledge.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Excel Advanced User.
• Used to work with ERP. Desirable: Navision.
• Soft Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment
- Organized – ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary.
• Indefinite Contract.
• 23 days of vacation + free day on your birthday.
• If you like languages, you can take classes in English, French and / or Portuguese.
• If you are one of those who play sports, you will have a contribution in your gym fees.
• If you wear prescription glasses or lenses, you will also have a contribution on the bill.
• Flexible remuneration: transportation card, restaurant and daycare tickets, health insurance, etc.
• Various company events throughout the year.
• Young, dynamic work environment with the possibility of constantly learning.
• Fresh fruit, coffee and tea every day!
Join our team!
- Educacion mínima: Universidad
- Años de experiencia: 4
- Disponibilidad de viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: ERP